Frat Boys and Freedom Convoys: PressProgress Stories That Made an Impact in 2022
The PressProgress team looks back on memorable headlines of the year
Rumneek Johal, Luke LeBrun and Mitchell Thompson join Stephen Magusiak to talk about the freedom convoy, a right-wing astroturf group funded by the founder of Lululemon, Ontario Education Minister Stephen Lecce’s fraternity days and more.
Sources is edited by Eric Wickham.
• Right-Wing Group Funded by Lululemon Founder Helped Promote Film Demonizing Vancouver’s Homeless
• Ottawa Police Sent ‘Freedom Convoy’ Vehicles to Street Next to Homes and School, Internal Emails Show
• Ontario Education Minister Stephen Lecce Participated in ‘Slave Auction’ During Time as Frat House Leader
• Ontario PC Candidate Headed Committee That Published Magazine Encouraging Kids to Reject the ‘Homosexual Lifestyle’
• Top Doug Ford Adviser Sent Premier’s Office Backchannel Message About Meeting With Russian Government
Our journalism is powered by readers like you.
We’re an award-winning non-profit news organization that covers topics like social and economic inequality, big business and labour, and right-wing extremism.
Help us build so we can bring to light stories that don’t get the attention they deserve from Canada’s big corporate media outlets.